THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 17, 2009

"Title-less"

So...Today is the last day for me to go to school in 2009 section....
We spend the whole day to fool around.....
We play poker card, UNO, Hitting with the SPOON...Etc
John brought his Monopoly.....
Michelle learned how to play Pokemon Cards...LoL....
DaoZhung,Malcolm and Terence keep lying on the floor xD
Hmmm...Thats all i think
Chris / John 's guitar string break aredi...pity them la....*i dunno the guitar belongs to who anyway*
Then we stay back ( Me, N&L, PeiSak, GeokSuan, Tim, Chris, Romeo, Terence, DZ, Mich, Danly...)
TheGang except for Terence, DZ and Mich....All went to the park xD
And guess what..the r fooling around while I'm jogging....ALONE D'=D
Then we go back.....
Me and DZ walk back....UNDER THE RAIN
And it reminds me ...I like to cry under the rain coz no one know I'm crying.....CL, xD

Friends,
Happy Holiday....All the best in your holiday....I'm totally free after 11th Dec...Anything, contact me pls.....(i meant outing)

F5,
GoodLuck in your SPM....Get a full-A yea =D

Danly CL CN,
Remember our saturday jog....each saturday....

Everyone,
NewMoon, 2012 interested? =D

HAPPY HOLIDAY

0 comments: