THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 23, 2009

PBSM TEST..

Uhh....
Wad a dreadful day....
Even not going to school by normal school day...
But still got to reach there by 3 for a test
A PBSM-ers test...
A first aid test... X.X

I reach school by 12.40
And I saw YenWing, WaiHong, KahDeng and LiewJiun chit-chat...
Uhh..I saw Benjamin too...He haven't go back yet...pity him

Then...
Dunno when it start...there are a conversation between Me, Karen, PeiLing, KahMun, LiewJiun, and KahDeng...
But KahDeng just chat for awhile...then he go back...

Just blink my eye for once....2 hours sudah pergi....
Is time for exam....
I remember we sit in Bilik Bahasa and it was like this

[ ] [ ] [LJ] [Me] [KM] [PL] [Karen] [CM] [Stephanie(F5 girl which I dont really noe] [ ]
[YL] [CY] [ZM] [KB] [ ] [KC] [ ] [Another F5 girl] [ ] [CF] [WH]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [JM] [ZZ] [SY] [ ] [ ]

The test was hard....And i keep annoy KahMun,PeiLing,Karen and ChengMun.....So sorry.....
So..the day ends here...
Now is the night.....Bye Bye =D

0 comments: