THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 31, 2009

Wad a FUN day...~.~

WoW...
Today...I have alot of suprising experience....come n I will share with u...

Today, I went to have a high tea at Royale Chulan Hotel with JanetLee (cousin), IrisLee (cousin), and KennethCheah (brother)....

I forgot wad had we order anyway...
We chit-chat with funny stuff.....eh....no example...~.~
Then....When my cousin sis, JanetJie pay the bill...WoW....RM 66.......~.~

Then...Our role to come to the wadever hotel is have lunch with my mom, my aunt, and my grandma....
And actually the lunch thingy is in a TALK package....
And guess wad..The talk is about breast cancer....

On the table...There are only 2 male...which is my n my brother....
And another thing is....we got 2 breast screening voucher................

LoL...

Then, it was actually like a buffet....Lot of thing to eat....
At the end ..... There are a lucky draw....
My mom get a 2 person high tea coupon
My grandma get a 2 person high tea coupon
IrisJie get a 2 person 2Day1Night hotel staying coupon...
N me get the same thing like IrisJie...~.~

Thats y it's a full surprise day....LoL

0 comments: