THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 29, 2009

Entitled....

Let start our topic like this...
Did u watch G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra yet? If you havent watch yet...U should go http://www.gsc.com.my
to book the ticket....

29thAugust...
When to Mid Valley with friends....
It start around 12.30....Keegan fetch me there....Thought that we are the earliest...But Sook Yii and Soon Wei reach before us...
They queue up for minutessss..i guess, they bought G.I. Joe : Rise of Cobra....First...I want feel like not watching this movie..Want to watch the proposal or On his majesty's secret service...
Hmm..At the end, i still have to enter the cinema...I'm going to waste money if i refuse to enter...
Before we enter the cinema...We go have lunch...I mean they...Me, Sook Yii and Keegan went to buy disc....101 love song, i think that's the name of the disc....
Me and sook Yii bought a combo for titbits in the show....Which is 2 large coke and 1 large popcorn....8.50 only..cheap...=)...
Since i got to share the popcorn with Sook yii, so it sit beside her and keegan sit beside me....
It was like:

SoonWei,BoonSing,CL,SookYii,Me,Keegan,Christopher,Romeo,CN,Timothy

The movie is nice....I'm going to tell anything..WATCH BY YOURSELF......

Then we go have our teatime after they have their moment at pet wonderland..Rmb, THEY..there're exception...By the way...keegan went back already...sad case...

They we go and play the fortune machine...guess wad...this is my result...:

Sometimes it seems that fortune deliberatelyplays with us. do not despair.

You are clearly and meticulously minded.

You don't allow yourself to be swayed by circumstances.

You sometimes seem emotionally shallow and almost heartless.

As long as you can achieve your ambitions you don't care about anyone else's feelings.

You find it difficult to apply yourself to something constructive and you rapidly lose nterest in what you are doing.

Life- *********
Love-****
Luck-****
Health-******
Sex-******

....I have no comment for this result....Leave some comment to me if u wish....

and Sook yii fetch me back from Mid Valley....So the day ends here...Bye...



0 comments: