THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 17, 2009

R.I.P ....Goodbye to a person that treat me very nice....

Before i start my post...I hope that u guys can do me a favour....Pls
In the same day...15th August...My nice uncle had past away...Can u guys lend me 3 seconds to bless my uncle....
If u did...Thkq

So...16th August.....
Start with 1st Aider....I went to Community Hall near my house to do First Aider....Nth special all the way....Ohh yea...Me, Jam n Cheng Mun keep talking about actor and actress in TVB....Then we have our Lunch @ Pizza Hut....We talk crap all the way....And i wanna introduce my wife to u guys...."'Her" name is Chiu Wee Jien....LoL....

Then...around 1.10 pm..I'm rushing for because i got to go to my uncle's funeral...

So..There are nth to talk about it....Let my uncle go with peace.....Anyway...My uncle looks handsome =)

Emm...Can u guys lend me another 3 seconds for another blessing....

So...I owe u all 6 seconds....I'll return it when i got chance

Can't wait for tomorrow-
Tomorrow got a meeting about penyerahan kuasa for librarian...Can't wait for it.....

0 comments: