THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 19, 2009

MyBirthdayWithMyBestFriends...

18thSept-My B'day...Thkq for the one who wish me....

19thSept-Celebrate with few of my best friends today....Hmmm, At Shabu-Shabu which located at Kuchai.....WenHan, The Stupid 1...FFG us....Mou Yi Hei...Pls remind me to screw his ass up and ask my dog to bite his ass off....There are only 6 person......Me,Keegan,MCL,CN,CL,SookYii...
We ate there....TheBoy hav qing tong as the soup, CL hav TomYam, and the 2 left...I also pun taktau apa itu....=^=.....I took alot of thing.....And....We are fooling around...By passing food....=-=....
And..At the last moment.......They gimme a "BaBy Mice".....And they said is a surprise.....><....My birthday pun macam takde apa-apa......

And tell u all 1 secret....Shabu-Shabu have a rules that prevent wastage of food...It wrote-Do not waste food.....fund will be 100G =RM5...Somethg like that...And we all cannot finish our food....We throw the seaweed into the soup....And it sink..Nobody noe....We use the penyodok to hide those meat ball......And I squish a meat ball with a tissue....And throw it .....HAHA.....

0 comments: