THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 20, 2009

What a sweet and memorable moment....

I'm very happy today....

Firstly...I met 3 of my primary school fren.....And 1 of them is same school with me...Which is yee ai...And the rest is Kah Mun and Kah Seng...

We went to Steven Corner at first.....Than got parkson...And YeeAi and KahMun keep asking me to buy this buy that......Uhh...KahSeng is lucky that he haven't reach yet....

Then we when to popular bookstore which loceted at Pearl Point.....Umm...I bought a WhizzGeo...And plan to read for 2 weeks..and donate it...But it's a great book......

Then...We when to Central for the arcade game...But we didn't play also =-=

And we when to Leo's cafe for a tea time.....Umm....Conclusion is...KahSeng hamSap already and KahMun...She need a boyfriend....
Boyfriend that she must be

  • Handsome
  • 170cm-175cm
  • Rich
  • Can really take good care of her
  • In single status....
Whoever is interested..Contact me but not her...I'll tell him (macam secretary aje ==)

And like what i told ZheeWey....Times blink......It's time for me to go to Nelson's...Emm...BBQ party.....

I just want to skip those craps.....

And i want to tell something sweet...

My and ZoeYee..Hold each other hand....And she ***s me....She don't allow me to say it....I can only do this....She said if i tell...She won't ***s anymore.....

And i actually found that I'm closer to Miki and Elise through ZoeYee.................

0 comments: