THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 28, 2009

Tired....

Hmmm, I receive a lot of present from my friends by today...
I receive 3 plush toy, which is a large pooh, a turtle and a pink pig....and also a pair of happy b'day cups.....

Appreciation is given to :

  1. DaoZhung
  2. TerenceLee
  3. Sabrina
  4. Keegan
  5. ChoonLin
  6. QiErn
  7. CherylTan
  8. QiYing
  9. WenHan
  10. KyeChin
  11. SookYii
  12. Chloe
  13. Michelle
For the present.... and
  1. CharNie
  2. CharLie
  3. Keegan
  4. ChoonLin
  5. SookYii
For having my b'day celebration at Shabu 2....and the "homemade" cake......

Today, start with WenHan...
ever since he rejected by his dream angel.....CharLie,
He start to be gay...Today, WengJun just change his spec and WenHan keep saying that he is dam yeng...==

Uhh, Then, It goes to Geography paper....
I can't believe that I can get 52 over 60....HaHa

After the Geo paper, me, keegan and lain go to find charnie and ask her whether the cake they give me is self baked, or go and buy.....and guess what..they are fooling around with the disgusting itchy caterpillar.....
And the cake incident is still under suspection and investigation....
answer will be show at this blog later.....
Please watch the coming post....

0 comments: