THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 24, 2009

3 A's 4 B's 1 C

Fucked Up.....
Really Piss off......
I dun understand......
Keep and keep wondering why.....
I can't....
get A for my Chinese and KH........

It suppose to be....That day is my jinx day.....( We take KH and chinese in the same day)
WTF......

Today..Reach school at 10.30 am
So...teacher r not around yet....So...chit-chat period.....
And can see that...Lot of ppl is in a curious mood....xD

So....Just skip...

After the skipping ..... Teacher r here......
Andrew is the 1st fella who get the result....
Then, suppose to be me....
But the SPBT dam kacau.....
Need to pay for the books thingy.....

Hmm...Then I got my result.....Is so disappointing.....
That I only get 3 A's....WTF......

My result :
Bahasa Melayu-B
Bahasa Inggeris-A
Mathematics-B
Science-A
Sejarah-C
Geografi-A
KHBKT-B T^T I want A
Bahasa Cina-B T^T I really want to get A for my chinese......

My PMR PBS:
BM Oral Test - Baik
BI Oral Test - Good
Sejarah Folio - Cemerlang
Geografi Folio - Cemerlang
Science Peka - Excellent
KHBKT Carpentry Work and Folio - Cemerlang

My Art Project Certificate:
Pengetahuan Seni - B
Folio - A
Kemahiran - B
Nilai - B
Gred Purata - B
....................
So....In btw the 3 best buddy......The ranking is like this.....
WenHan 4 A's Comment: WTF.........
CheeHoe 3 A's Comment: Uhhhh......
Keegan 2 A's Comment: U can do it...We'll do it together...ok?

Grates to my best buddies - CL, Cn and SookYii for getting a straight A result......


Continue to my story......
After getting the PMR result....wen to canteen..saw sookmun and chat with her for awhile while she is wating for Miki....
Then the gang went to CC for SA
And I....with SookYii, ChiYan, CL, KahDeng, Marcus and Becca is in the playground......
And then.....Me, Cl, Cn and Becca went to The Store due to CL n CN's mom need to buy somethg....

And...it's time to go home......

So.....For 2009 PMR candidates - Let us move together to the next step....Goodluck in 2011 SPM
And..For 2010, 2011 and etc PMR candidates - Goodluck and I noe u all can do it....UNLIKE ME!

0 comments: