THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 29, 2009

Green Day......................

I'm gonna be insane......
I really want..................
Really really want.........
But I can't.......................

I want...............................................

It was Greenday's concert in Bangkok....
I wanna go...................................................
But I can't go.....
since school start....and nobody accompany me.....

Curse school, curse the virgin, curse all the teacher except for those who r nice, curse the student who love school........

___________________________________

Title: GREEN DAY LIVE IN BANGKOK
Time: 8.30 p.m.
Date: 12th January 2010, Monday
Venue: Impact Arena, Muang Thongtani
___________________________________







ByeBye Green Day, 21 Guns, Minority, I walk Alone, Know your enemy, Time of your life, Wake me up when September ends, When I come around......ByeBye T^T

0 comments: