THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 18, 2009

I'm free........XDDDDD

Ahhhhhh.........Ahhhhhhhhhhh............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Finally.....
Finally I'm free from my job.....
for 4 weeks......
12 hours......exhausting job........
Finally it's time to say farewell.........=D

Coming Sunday, 20th December 2009........
It's the day comes to an end of the powercamp.......A ending party..........
which is the day I play and enjoy with the kids.........
And
which is the day......
I'll get my salary......woohooo.............
Allow me to shout as I'm so excited now........

But....
In another way......
For me to think it back.......
I'll really miss them........
Ms.Rain and Ms.Shirley (teachers)
and
Joel Chong, Ian Tan, Aaron, Kerena, Krishen, Bryan Tan, Mynn, Kar Yan, Kani, Chiann Xin, Hao Lam, Russell, Alwin, Li Jun, Douglas, Jordan How, Chi Yang, Zheng Xin, Antonio, Mei Suen, Rachel, Clement Hon, Jonathan How, Arthur, Mei San, Pei Ying, Jing Ying, Kheng How, Nicholas, Justin Hon, Sue Ann, Zi Ting, Guan Yu, Jia Ying, Timothy Teh, Daniel, Dennis, Ashley, Denise, Aezekiel.......ETC xD (students)

I'll remember u all....

My appreciation that u guys give me 4 memorable weeks.......
And
My apologize for my mistakes.........

Add me if u wish......
calvin_chcheah@hotmail.com (MSN, Facebook, Friendster)

Keep In Touch !!!!! D=D

0 comments: