THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 21, 2009

Jason and Eva's ROM =D

Tang Tang Tang Tang....Tang Tang Tang Tang *Marriage song*
Finally I have my first "dai sou" a.k.a sister-in-law.....

19th of Dec
Woohoo.....It's the ROM (Registration of marriage) day for JasonCheah(My eldest brother) and EvaLoh (My Sis-in-Law) .........

Gonna wake up at 8 a.m. ........
Preparing....
Dress-Up......
Eat Bfast.......
Wait for my mom.........

9.30 a.m. only I start to depart....WTF.....1 and a half hour.............*speechless*

Due to my family background.....
so Ivan, my second brother and Kenneth, My third brother go with Steven, my dad......
and what bout me?

I go with my mom and my "KaoFuZhai" a.k.a my uncle.......

Reach there at 10 a.m. ........................................( A buddhist temple which is located at brickfield, near my primary schl ^^)
I Saw "PoPo" a.k.a Gramps, "DaiKaoFu" a.k.a my uncle, "AhYi" a.k.a my aunt, "AhYiZhai....No....Shld be BiuJie" a.k.a My aunt whoch always ask us to call her as our cousin sister....xD when I reach there...

Then I saw my brother's father and mother-in-law....look so young.....
and KennyLoh (my brother's brother-in-law)

Then we chi-chat about random stuff.......

About 10.45 a.m. ....We entered the temple for some praying thingy......
Then we come out to chit-chat random stuff again.....
Then About 11.15 a.m. ...... We go and have a longer pray.....(I know that i repeated the samethg xD)

WooHoo...Finally it's the time for the marriage registration

Mr.JasonCheah, Do you .............................(sorry...the fella talk to fast, I cant hear wad he said)
Yes, I do

Miss. EvaLoh, Do you ................................(sorry...the fella talk to fast, I cant hear wad he said)
Yes, I do

Finally...everything completed....and it's a really joyful event...so sweet...xD

Then....we went to Imbi Palace which is located at Imbi road (Duh..so obvious) to have our brunch......

And every1 go back home at 3 p.m.............Wad a joyful day..............

0 comments: