THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 5, 2009

Sunway Wildlife Park Outing.....

Hmm....Got to work again....
But today is much more special.....
Today We brought all the "LittleDemon" to sunway......
First....
We went to Sunway Pyramid.....To watch A Cartoon named "Planet 51"
Kinda weird...that everyone of us wore the same T-shirt....(BrainyBunchT-Shirt) and everyone look at us with a weird expression....Duh! Ofcoz they will....

Then....after the movie.....We went to Sunway Wildlife Park.....
Hmm...I m sure that most of u went there included me.....
So there are not really lot of thing to say.......
But 1 thing is....Me and Shirley carry up the snake and took a photo....WooHoo.....
Thats the memorable photo......I havent get the photo yet......
I'll post it IF i got the chance.......+O


Then....about 6 something.....Went out to "dapao" food.....Saw Cheryl at there........

Hmm...When I walk home....I keep thinking about Cheryl then link to CL,CN and Keegan....
Wonder how r u guys been.......Really miss you all......

0 comments: