THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 1, 2010

Post 1

So this is the first post of 2010 yeah

Ofcoz...It will start with A Happy new year wish to all everyone......
May u all have a great year and things go successful.....

Then, a truthfully wish from me to TuckFai.....
"Dude..Happy Birthday....Have a great 1 yeah....."

So...for this blog....there are 2 story......

Story 1 - 30th of December......Went to Danly's house

Arghh...i went to school again.....for 2nd spring clean of library......
There are only 3 of us who are Me, Kuan Yew and Liew Jiun......
Since there are only 3 of us....we can't do heavy chores like moving the rack or hanging the curtain.....
So, we just wipe the tables and chairs, sweep the floor....... :s

Then we went to Ajimal for our brunch.....
After that...I got to go and get myself a spec...n that two fella haven't go back yet....so they accompany me to get the spec....
But i got to go to CIMB for withdrawing money......but that to fella lazy to go as far as there....so they went to S&L and Star bookshop for reading anime thingy.....

So...Now I m in CIMB....when I reach the ATM machine.....It ask me to insert me ATM card...So i insert it....then it ask for language...I pressed English....And for pincode....then i type ****** .....and it ask me how much do I want to withdraw....i pressed RM200........then i release my card and ask me to take back....but i din take..........and WTF....it retained my card and i can;t get my money......SO i got to find the receptionist and ask her wads the problem.....She asked me to search for the information teller.....Uhh...the teller told me must get 12 ringgit and my passbook to do a card replacement....WTF right....and wad I do next is ask that 2 fella to go back 1st.....

Then i rush back to my house to get my passbook and 12 ringgit * i 1 ringgit of dunhave....damn broke* but when i reach my house...my dad is not around....Argh...I got to wait for my dad....*sigh* .......1 hour....2 hours.....3 hours...finally my dad reach home....and i quickly grab 12 ringgit from him....and ask him to fetch me to CIMB.....

And guess wad....When I reach there.....that receptionist ask me to wait for 1 hours....so I wait....and finally she pass my ATM card back to me without using my passbook and any charge.....F5 WTF sigh..................

Then i rush to CL's house.....saw Mich...DZ....CL...and CN there.....why r we there? planning to go to Danly's house for swimming and gymming....

So we depart and reach there by CL's brother's car....thkq :D....
1st we decide to swim 1st ...but nobody wants be the first......so....we chit chat chit chat and DZ is the one who take out his shirt and I'm the one who enter pool 1st.....
so we swim...erh...no....we play...xD....and suddenly the sec. guard come and tell CL that she can't swim due to her outfit......

Then terence and Tim reach there from Malcolm's house (i think).....and all of us go to the gym.......guess wad.....we kena halau from the security guard...again.... sigh.....

So....they days end like that....so freaking annoying day man....!

Story 2 - 31st of Dec.....A long story....Went to Malcolm's house

So...went to school again.....-.-
but today is a bit different......
today i plan to clean up the library but I din.....lol....
Coz when I know wad class am I going in......
and i was like.....no mood....D;

I was in 4 kiara a.k.a 4 sc 4.....sub science sial.....
I really wish to go to pure science.........................
uhh...but nvm......

-skip my schoolday....i dunwant to talk about it-

So...afterschool....CL teman me go back to my house for getting my stuff...and I bath.....
After that only we go to Ajimal to meet up DZ, terence, tim, CN and mich.....
after the lunch....all of us are split up....DZ, terence and mich went to carrefour for michelle's haircut, CN, CL and tim was in the school and waiting for me....And I went home to do the chores...-.-

So skip all the chores and tim had sent CN CL and ME to CL's house.....
CL...who is really sleepy....she fall asleep once she lies on her bed...........
CN wants to sleep too.....but she kept using her comp until she can't sleep -.-
but at the end...she sleep at 3.40....
CL wakes up at 4 and Cn wakes up a 4.30...In that moment...i was reading their goosebump ghost story.....

After that....auntie very "hak hei"....
she cook steamboat and keep asking me to eat....

Abalone mushroom :D

Steamboat.......

Then....we receive a call from tim and said that he can't fetch us...
So...Cn try to ask her brother whether he can fetch or not.....then i dunno wads happen and auntie comes out n fetch us....
and there are a convo btw CN and auntie

Auntie: I thought tim is gonna to fetch u...
CN: He argued with his mom...u need to fetch him too
Auntie: then i rather u argue with me
All of us laughed our ass off....xD

When we reach there....we saw Mal..his mom, brother, cousin, and grandpa...
And Mal's grandpa thought CN was his granddaughter....;D

When Terence, DZ and mich reach Mal's house....we went to the basketball court...and we met a really cute dog...:D




After few rounds of ball....we went to Mal's home...

And it's dinner time.....first we have rice with curry....then pasta....lot of thing....>D
then we have our bbq....:D

so we eat chat play and cook...xD.....

there are photo...i m in non of it....coz i m the photographer who blamed by CN D;
Michelle, DZ and CN the BBQ-er

Blur and random....

DZ, danly and blur terence....

Auntie is helping out too...Thkq

The twins are forcing terence to take photo with them....

Malcolm the host

Mich the main BBQ-er

Looks great...;D


After that....we went to the playground near kathy's house ( as they told me)
and we play play and play.....

then we went to the basketball court that we went previously....
first we chat....then they start to have their basketball match.....and i m suddenly in the game ._. .....3 years i din play basketball....can't believe my basketball play comes back at 31st of dec....><... so we skip skip and skip..... then....me and danly have a night walk.....and we talk about life....about definition....and about 7 rounds....we saw a white figure walk on top of the roof......WTF.... then....DZ fetch me n mich home.....so the day ends like this.... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, happy new year :D Photo that Cn took before we departing from her house....;D

Do a comparison...The top 1 is drawn my CN and the bottom 1 is my lame post...izzit similar..no rite?xD


CL make me laugh like siao and CN took this...-.-

;D

:D


Credits
Host-Malcolm and his family members....
CN for the photos
Tim for the 10 bucks and fetching me from school to CN house
Terence for the 40 cents
Danly for the long chat
Michelle for the celebrities/entertainer magazine
DZ for fetching me back
CL....for nothing.....
CL and CN's family for the steamboat and fetching me to Mal's house


Happy New Year....May u guys have a great year ;D

0 comments: