THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 23, 2010

post 10

Really not bringing the mood to blog....but feel like long time din update :S


Today is schooling day...ZzZ
Have to wake up early as usual......
When to school....Wow......10 of my class absent -.- .............And there r only 6 girls in my class :S

Then we study....
First was BI...Prem had reshuffle my classes seat...except for me and chun fai...*prove that i m good student*
Then was BC....Cik Cheng tegur-ed me T^T ....I speak canto in ACCIDENTALLY.....but....;(
After that...Hmm...PJK....Volleyball again....bored of this.....
Then was recess....
After the recess.........Maths ~~...teacher din teach us anything.....just giving us time to do homework....
And lastly....BM...*all the languages subject are around-.-* KOMSAS.....easy peasy :D

Kringg.....Bell rang...everyone rushing to go back....expect for me and ZhenMeng....
StayingBack for Form1 and remove classes library orientation ;)

I noe this post is lame

0 comments: