THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 4, 2010

Post 3 - School Reopen

So...
Today was my first day for going to school in 2010....
My feeling are complicated...

Anyway....
Today I stuck at the hall during assembly...it was a total mess....a chaos.. |'-}
And at end...the mess is settled...and I sit with all my buddies....except for CL coz she have a duty..
So we listen to crap by teachers.....

Then.....
Form 3 went up to their classes.....
Form 4 gotta wait for a talk or orientation thingy.....
And guess wad...Me, Terence and Mok caught by teacher....
Coz....
We got long hair ._____. ......

Wad next.....?
We got to Sheela and Siti Nora.....
And WTF....They said 3 of us dye our hair.....
Dei.....We r so innocent weih... =.=?
Especially to Terence...I see nothing except for Black....-.-
Uhh..nvm...i m going to cut my hair soon....><

So we go back to the hall and continue for some crap....
Then we go back to our class....
And yeah...
Our class teacher was so late..... =3
And..when she, Pn Fazira Pauzy go inside the class....* she was my class teacher*
she start to introduce herself and start to appoint some AJK.....after that...she let us see the timetable.....
And then she speak out all the teachers name...and it was like that :-

BM - Ruzihani
AddMath - Rohaida
Math - Lena
....
....
....
and...
BI - Paramjit....wadthef*uck.....arhg....*roar*.....
Kinda speechless now....

And i'm try to get into 4 belian a.k.a 4 sc 3....not only because of Paramjit....coz i really need Biology....but i keep and keep and keep worry that I can't get in..... D;

So...this is my fate in my form 4 life?

0 comments: