THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 3, 2010

Post 2

Another long story..... -.-

2nd January
So...today...once i wake up..i straight away go and beg my dad to fetch me to my cousin sister centre.........where i work previously coz i left my PSP there....
So...my dad get annoyed by me and say OK....
We r on our journey......
And my father haven't pay for his car insurance and the road tag....
so....when we r about to reach...there are police blocking....-.- and my dad lost RM120...WTF....

Uhh..nvm....when I got my PSP....i straight away ask my dad to fetch me to Mok's house....
And WTH...my dad din scold me like i expected...he just say "OK" .....Thkq dad...love you :D

Anyway..So i'm in Mok's house...While I'm waiting for somebody to open the gate for me.....Zhen Gang tepat2 reach in front of Mok's house....
So...I saw the host.....Basil and i think terence was there........
So...we watch the American pie....a total corruption.....it's a nice movie with a nice starting, climax and resolution.... xD .......

What we do is really really really random....
This are the activities we did

  • Computer programme - SA, surf net, CS in dota -.-
  • Crapping around with sword and stick (me, terence and Danly)
  • Phone music
  • Martial arts test...xD (Danly and DZ)
  • Chatting around
  • Playing under the rain
  • Piano....
  • PSP
  • movie....
  • and some even having his/her daydream... ;)
So....when it's about 3.00 pm....Me, Mich and CL went to the playground for chatting...
And guess wad ...
Mich was stuck in between the long pole and the base ( i noe it's hjard to understand and it sound very wrong) xD...but at the she get her out by herself......
So we chat and chat and chat til 4 somethg... The mosquito is coming for hunting food.....So we went back to Mok's house.....

so...around 6.00 pm....we have our BBQ dinner.....Food list ;D


Cook
  1. Nasi Lemak
  2. Nuggets
  3. Fries
Not cook (for BBQ)
  1. Shrimp
  2. Cheese Sausages
  3. Chick-Wing
  4. Drumstick
So we cook and eat.....
then we play.......
with
Poker card and mahjong....xD
And we chit-chat again.....
And it's time to go home....
Having a great gathering here.... :D

And CN took a really elegant photo.... :D >>>>

0 comments: