THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 11, 2010

Post 8

Argh....got to wake up at 6.30 am again....
So.....
Nothing really special today.....
Only that WenHan Went to 4Belian and ZheeWey come to my class from 4Belian-.-

And guess wad.....
When we r in Paramjit class.....
She ask me to switch seat with ZheeWey -.-

And another thing....
Pn. Latipah Omat said I'm very hardworking and my face shows that i have great discipline...
Want to know why?
Coz she ask....
Apakah maksud yang lain untuk Tamadun?
Everyone said all the Arab and English word...oso wrong...
Then I said peradaban....then she said correct and keep praising me ...

N it's moral time....
Ms Hanz was so funny until everyone can't do their work...-.-
She keep and keep and keep saying about....
U ade amoi ke?
or
Takboleh ade seks bebas!
or
Mesti Protection tau -.-

Luckily I did my work....

I m trying to do my best for my second newyear resolution,
Be a hardworking one..... =3

0 comments: