THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 11, 2010

Post 7

Brother marriage is nearer day by day...
It's time to show brotherly strength...No....should be Family strength
We need to have a spring clean for our cozy house ;)

It's 10th of Jan...
Woke up freaking early.....
At 1st...Plan to bring dad to make a Fake teeth >D ...But forgotten that day is Sunday....All the dental centre is not open......-.-
So we went to have a bowl of Pork noodle :D

Ok...so skip the eating part......
We went home and start our spring clean...
1st me and my brother try to move plenty pots of flower away so that we have move space...
Then....we clear the cabinet at 1st floor....and i got to seperate clothes which are wants or Dunwants....easy job...huh
And i got a cabinet....no, it's a shelf with two divider which can be my bookends....for my bookshelf....I dam freaking happy with it man :D

So then....We start to move clear up the room....assisted by KaKak.....so job done easily :S
And then It's rest time.....My brother have his short nap and I took my time to move the book into the shelf....

And then....went my brother wake up...We start to clean ground floor...Move the table....everything.....But before that.....we clear up our garden part...all the unwanted chair have the same fate.....which is ......THROW!

So...back to our ground floor....we move clear a lot of things....which cause my house to be so CLEAN......;)
Then it ends up with me...I got to clean the stair while my brother go and fetch my 3rd elder brother....
Another day work with sweat....But it is worthy to work it....

0 comments: