THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 14, 2010

post 9

Today was pretty awful......
But darn lucky too...............

Having Paramjit lesson today....
And I was so shocking that Lynn forgot to bring my Grammar & Vocabulary.....
U know....I was so doomed...that expression on face changes from shocking to worrying..
Heartbeat increases once they said :"BalikTempatDuduk...Paramjit dah datang"
And once she raise her leg for the 1st step to enter my class....My heartbeat stopped....Like dead....
But I'm damn lucky that.....
She come in and ask us to be polite......Not to be rude.....
Then she start her story telling without using the Grammar exercise....*Phew*
And guess wad.....Her story was begin....and it change to jokes.....and later to history.....-.-
Yeah....From form1...we heard that Paramjit damn fierce...
I m totally agreed with this...But i found out that it's not difficult to talk with her as if i din have a problem with her :).....Like this teacher so much......M I weird? xD

Uhh...Having my PJK lesson....:D
Due to chinese lesson...We r late to reach the Court......So...we r summons to run the court for 2 rounds.....hehe...luckily not 10 ;)
Anyway....we are given two choice or option of games....which is Basketball and Soccer.....
Chosen soccer ;)

I remembered that Hisa, Dudi, Keegan, Munir, Adib is in my team...the rest I forgot ><
At first i m the defender......Hey...Not bad in defending u noe ;P
Then...Hisa is not good being a goal keeper....So i took over his place as well as he took mine :D
And so sad....I save lots of balls :D ....But there are two balls i could save but I failed it....
And I was the hero of it....coz i even use my stomach to be the "shield of ball" -.- ...they said it....it's painful.....but it recover for 20 secounds rest...n i continue the game ....
At the end we end up with 3 over 5....We didnot regret anything although we lose......
And my whole track bottom torn....n cause me to looks like wearing a lion dancer pants -.-

Yippee....To be honest....the post i really wanna be in nex year in different society is :-
Library Board - President *Is actually either me or SookYii:D*
PBSM - Ketua paramedik/Kawad * really hope so*
Interact - I dunnid a post...as long as I'm an active member...
I dunno wad games will i join....so it depends la....;)

0 comments: