THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 10, 2009

Bus No.30......

Ok, today i want to share a story to u guy....

I'm almost late today...I woke up at 6.30.....For me is very late........
Almost nth happen today..N my BI was 65,Geo 60, Chinese 68....Cik Lim said this :"If u got pass up your homework....Then i'll add up 7 m for you".....So, I still got hope=)

Oh yea...Around recess time...Somebody told me that RBB fall down n the buttock go down 1st...LoL

Here are the story:
One day, Wen Han had ride a bus which is drive by Pn. Sufiza, and the bus number is No.30, When he reach his house, Hujan Kilat is formed, And very unlucky, the kilat had break Wen Han's money plant....Awan Mendung then form.....

Translation Guide:
Bus No.30 which is drive by Pn.Sufiza-The BI exam paper which is only 30 marks
Hujan Kilat-Keadaan emak Wen Han
Money Plant-Allowance
Awan Mendung-Keadaan Wen Han selepas Money Plant telah dipetir

HaHa..Story Ends =D

CCL-Sorry

-retardedcalv-

0 comments: