THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 19, 2009

Carnival of CD...=P (18th July)

Wad's CD? CD=childish..Not the carnival childish, but the visitor childish which is Tim,Cn,Cl,Kdeng and me...Why we're childish....? If u're interested u cont to read this post ;)

Today i wake up at 10am..I on the laptop and I play DGNC for 1hour and 30minutes..It was so fun....Then, i make up my mind...That i decided to go to the carnival that held by SMKBBSP... and I called N&L phone for 6 times..And the six times only they answer ==

Yea..It's 12 noon....I reach there aredi...i sit there alone...And i saw Liew Jiun and his friend..Woots-
Ohh..THKS GOD..Luckily i only wait for few minutes then they reach..And i found out that CL got 50 ringgits coupon..And my mouth open Widely 'Q' .....By the way..They are Tim, N&L..KD havent reach yet...

Firstly..They go buy the milk shake..Everyone taste it except for me..They have to comment to the drink but i saw them pass the drink to each other by force...So, i stil dunno whether it's nice or not...

Then me and Tim go to find Coupon exchanging stall....We saw it....But not the coupon stall...It's a game....That u got go down from the Third Floor by using a rope..But i dunno wad name ==...

Then we go find N&L...Only we go buy coupon together....

Okay...Now we plan to go to ghost house..and CL saw musical chair notice...She was insane....CN saw the fish catching game...She was insane too...Then we go to the 1st floor...We saw Miki and Elise..Woots~..... Then..we saw lots of ppl lining up..and we canceled the plan...And we go b uy foos and drink...I bought a Fruity yogurt...=)

Then..we reach a game stall...And i figure out N&L is the most childish twins i had ever seen..The stall is "throw the table tennis ball into the egg tray"...OMG man..they spend 3 ringgit coupon there...><....But i oso got join la...xP

Then we go buy food again..And I remeber that I bought the chocofruit, ABC, coconut drink, fruit rojak....The food taste nice!....And we plan to play reality snake and ladder but no chance to play....So..we go play alot of crap games likerubbr band and the needle and etc...forgotten...And we're actually the last customer for lots of stall..and we get extra gift..even we lost...YaY!!

So..the day end here...With enjoying ls and happy 1..................

0 comments: