THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 13, 2009

Entitled......

I'm going to type a very nice posting...It's about the PARTY

12thJuly2009-Today is N&L b'day party.....Keegan fetch me there from my house..=D

4.30pm-Keegan reach my house
4.40pm-We reach N&L house..I saw BoonSing,AhDiong,ChiYan,DZhung,Terence,KahDeng....I couldn't rmb aredy...Sorry..But yea..I noe a new "friend" which is not relly close,It's only not stranger..SoonWei..If i din mistaken.....
5.10pm-This is the time to play which is without music n when CN say stop...We got to take a seat...Whoever didn't sit..He/She kena la..I rmb got 1 round..I had no seat N i jump over the chair to the opposite seat..Muahaha....But last3 round I oso kena ady....
5.45pm-We play something like , which is totally organize by CTMK....the game is like this -We got to pass the "thing" that wrap by the newspaper...And a thing have around 3 layer *i think*....Every time CL say stop..the ppl who holding that "thing" cannot pass anymore n got to look at a layer and do the stuff it ordered..And i got to wear a bucket/pail on my head D=....Wad a big embrassment *sad sad*
6.30pm-HaHa....Do u thing i can say anything?=P
around 7.30-Ahh...I knew alot of friend noe..Hafiz,Kevin bla bla bla...*forgotten their name and maybe i spell this two guy name wrongly....*...Now,there lot of activity..Got band performance,Big2 gambling *Kiddy kind 1*,Twister n bla bla bla.....Me? Me, Terence, joel playing mahjong and Joel is newbie..Terence teach us alot....Terence is "Dou Shan"*canto*
8.30pm-OMG man....It was like...It was like....DZ,BS,Romeo and bla *3 act like girl and have their fashion show...HaHa..They look pretty than lots of attended gurl..xP
9.00pm-Walao....Me,Tupai,SY and Ying discovered that CN,SW n BS play wif the CCTV...Me, Ying n Tupai turut-serta...We look at the screen and call CTMK...We look like blackmail her...This is wad we said:"I know your name is cheryl....Dun try to call police...." And we said her location,like this:"U're now beside the door...At the back of you is Christopher and U juz pass by Keegan..." Dam crappy? But it's Fun....Evil? But it's Fun..Muahaha....Then, mostly all of us enjoy N&L parent's massage chair..Syiok.....
around 9.30pm-Wad i rmb is..Me and Kevin sit n press on Matt hand n leg..Then Sab put the Mice on his head...This is wad Matt said :"Ahh...Mommy...No...I swear I'll do it better...No" HaHa...N the mice almost poop on his head...HaHa
10.00pm-We eat supper n chat together..Alot of ppl went back.....include my sei dong-Keegan....
10.45pm-I oso go back..In the same time wif BS nSW

Was it fun?Actually this post not as fun as that..But...I can't describe well....

ok..the post end here....HaHa

Ohh..yea...CCL forgive me..Hooray

0 comments: