THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 7, 2009

A word to say 7-7-2009

Today exam is not as hard as i imagined....

Chinese comes first-For me, It was very easy...N i think i can score A'....And actually when i receive the paper..I was like thinking " Jabatan set wrong question??"

After the chinese test....It was only 10 minutes to do preparation..=(..N wad come nex..Geography....X.X.... But it was okay la...I think i wont fail...=)

There nth happen in the recess period....Ohh ye..I was scolded by Fan Wai Chun that time becoz of sitting witf Keegan X( .....I had my experience n I won't sit with Keegan.....

After recess...The horrible comes....Bm2........When i receive the paper...i do Novel 1st , then Proper Letter, Thirdly the Summary...And lastly...It make me headache even it's a very easy topic "Kesan Pencemeran Sungai"......I was like no mood on the paper..I juz haiz............

After school....I was very happy by dunno wad reason X)...... But meanwhile....I had argue with CL and CN becoz of certain stuff.....=====((((((((

After that, I had a meeting...And Wee Jien, Liew Jiun, Kuan Yew, Chow Hwee and Fong Yik had cheer me up *thks T^T*.....

After the meeting...All thigns that happens is remeh-temeh 1...like Sook Yii hide Tupai's bag becoz he dun want to giv SY momo...I thrown Zhen Meng bag and he chase me n bla bla bla

So..here's today blog main theme....A word to say
To my Dear CL & CN = I'm so sry that i had an unreasonable argue with you....I understand you all....I know that i shldn't talk so much about that stuff...since u invite me then i go la....Why shld i care who you invite since that is your party......I hope that we are not goin to hav arguement anymore for this party...I noe it's NOT mine.....Soooooo Sorry



While I'm thinking my mistake...Time pass very fast...Time is gold...So...Don't waste your time....

-retardedcalv-

0 comments: