THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 9, 2009

IHGCFMS......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I used to be scream as loud as i can in my mind...Because IHGCFMS.....=(
Which is mean "I had get C for my science" =(...I knew i can't get A...But i thought i can get B *at least*...............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Today....CN had tell everyone about the dress code..It was Purple N Red -__-.....But she told yesterday night >< Thn, When assembly....Our RBB principal had introduce more information about the Influenza A-Flu...H1N1....She say about all those how to avoid and those helpful hotline... All the way...Nth happen..... The Last period of my class timetable..My nightmare-IHGCFMS It's science....I was like wad i state...feel like screaming n shouting...But i swear to miss Vimali..I'll get A for my sci....U all be a prove....If not..I tiok ...... *.* Thn..After School...I chat with DZ for awhile...And i go back to hse.... i know that today my blog are so boring...I'm so sorry...No mood CL-Sry....Can u pls don't angry me......TT.....Do u noe ur eye are so scary N cause me don't dare to talk to you..I want to borrow a part o my blog to say sorry to you...Until u forgive me....

Sorry-CCL

-retardedcalv-

0 comments: