THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 30, 2009

Everything is falling down..Falling down...Falling down...

Today's blog is not folow by the order sequences....So sorry

I remember that today TF din wear his belt....N smart SY go n pull down his pants....And...Ekkhmm...I'm so sad that I'm not there....><....* 1st falling down*

Then, The smart SY go and buy ice cream at the canteen when recess....The the * 2nd falling down* happen here....SY drops her ice cream...=.=...Luckily nobody kena and the person giv SY 1 free 1....><

I can't wait for MCL party anyway...But I can't guarantee that whether I can go or not! Sad....

And finally I know that she don't ahem me....Thkq for advising me, CL .....Thkq for helping me, Pei Zi....Maybe is sad but i feel like i'm free now and not tighten....Phew... >;D

0 comments: