THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 31, 2009

My fate is to be a cleaner?

Hi yea...everyone
There are also nothing special for today post...But at least AJK TH have a "dominoes feast"...I'll say it from the start to the end...

I may start my post at 8....
Today...I have math in my class and guess wad I saw...WTH...Weng Jun join Keegan to do math homework..LoL..I bet u won't angry if u saw this..Jun..Then I also join cause they two are really smart in math....Thkq to Jun, Keegan, LWH and Wei Shen..I get alot of thing from then for math...

Then...Cik Lim din enter class today..She got urusan but she still giv us work....Sad? Aiks...This is student life...And before this...I remember that MCL come and tell me this:"YaY..Tomorrow is the day..I can't wait for it"..LoL? Ohh yea...In the period without teacher....Me n my friend wore off LWH's pants...The zip and the pin...OmG right?HaHa..This is my class la...But too bad..His pants didn't fall..><

Kring....Recess time...I plan to go to Lib as usual but SY say she want to go canteen for ice-cream...Ok loh..Teman aje...We we reach there...SY go n buy ice-cream but i rather to buy fries cause there are no more choco n mint...Good combination ;D
N guess wad happen...SY drops her Vanila ice-cream onto the drain....Yesterday she did that too and is the same type of ice-cream...That's y she call it as the curse of vanilla..Ohh then she buy fries and she drop two pieces of them ><

Nth happen all the way....Till last two period....Which is Geo..WoW...Jun do geo homework weh....Me, Keegan and LWH join him for dicussion...But in few minutes...Alot off people join us...Maybe Jun is too famous!

Time for the " Dominoes-feast"....We go and wait at the main hall...15 minutes past...30 minutes past...Teacher is not here yet...Then the 3, which is me, sy and ern decided to buy ice-cream...YaY..Got choco and mint..And SY bought choco, ernie bought mint and I bought chocomint....So, this is the theory....
Chocolate+Mint=Chocomint..><

Then we go to library and walk here and there...Then when we get out of the Library....We saw Jacklyn was downstair with the pizza and she said it arrived..The3 xiao n scream like someone saw ghost *I wonder why I scream *_* wink *....

1stly..teacher explained to us about the second assignment for the SLAP...Then we go a joyfull photo....I rmb that Karen was pinched at the last photo...Then we too have devide to group with 4 ppl...The3 sure in 1 grop and we campur Zhen Meng....I forgot the name of the pizza that we ate...then i get 3 cups of sarsi..=)....Ahh..It's time for cleaning...I'm the one who clean..It's very obvious....><"...Before throwing the rubbish...Daphne want to take photo with me..weirdo? But I still take with her...=)......Then while the journey to the school rubbish "station"....Me and CN saw SY mom and we ask Jam to call SY...Jam din call her but waving to us..I felt like cekik him that waste me salia for shouting from the distance...LoL..I know is a far distance, That's y i din cekik him....

So..I saw DZ yea..We teman CN to wait for her mom....And Jam join us...I trodueced them to each other.....And we go back when everyone went back..Obviously we'll chat on the journey...

When I on my comp...DZ send me a msn msg...OmG...His house kena rob... Dz...Bless you...from my heart..>=)...

Day ends here...

0 comments: