THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 24, 2009

F5, F3 n F2 left....

Phew..Wad a tiring day....But I pity Karen...She's more tired then me....

The last day preparation for Talent Hunt..It's coming..Therefore, I got to helps since recess till 6.20 pm...Yea..6.20 p.m. only I can go back....

I was like..starting...Helps Pn. Zetty and Karen to sell the TH tickets....Lelong Lelong....Then, i concertrate on toilet and hall cleaning......Wad to do..Thks to Karen who giv me the position as"Ketua Kebersihan".....ZzZ....I was like go to find the 1st clark....Then go to find Pn. Zetty...And Karen....Nex Principal....Then the 2nd clark..Then the cleaner and the 1st clrk..So u can see it's a big cycle map.....In the moment when I can't find principal.. I was helping Karen...emm...CL and SY..yea....Then...BlaBlaBla.....Ah..Then somethg crap happen...Principal ask me to find Pn.Lee and I thought she said Pn.Lee SY..wad the hack...I almost use 1 hours to find her..And Cik Lee tell me is another Pn.Lee...Grrrrr

Omg...It's 1pm...Me and Sy like doing labelling and ernie went back...TT...Ahh...2pm...SY went back too. At 1st, i oso plan to go back...But Karen said she's going back at 5.00 pm..Then i teman loh..since I was so nice..xD.....

Ahhh...Problem comes one by one.....1stly, Th had order two banner and there are only 1 Th receive...OMG...But Karen solve the problem.....And then, the invitation of a mister...I dunno la..i juz heard from Karen..But i dun think it was a big problem....2pm, 3pm, 4 pm, 5 pm....except for me n Karen, there are few more ppl,Who is Eugene, Andrew, Nicky and Katherine...Woots~ Not so boring.....

*Ringtone sound*...."Hello.....Ohh yea..." Karen answer her phone......."Huh..Ohh okay la!" Karen talk the last word....It was like...The ppl reach by 6.10pm...Ahhhyayayaya..All of us got wait for 1 more hour???????There are not relly much things happen...Till we took the booklet....And karen lost some thing...Ohh my..Seriously..Bless u, karen...

Sorry..That i can't describe well...I'm dam tired today...And i got to wake up at 4.15 am tomoro...*Yawn*..Enjoy urself tomorrow

0 comments: