THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 4, 2009

Calv-Story cutscene...Let it be peace...

I know everything are too late...but i juz wanna to wish Mr Michael Jackson....Rest In Peace

I think i dun nid to explain how Mr.MJ past away.....it's because of cardiac arrest...1st i heard is actually from my friend...and i thought he was joking to me....N when i check newspaper,I found out that's the true.....

The Blessing Angel Biography



Birth name

Michael Joseph Jackson
Born

August 29, 1958(1958-08-29)
Gary, Indiana, United States
Died

June 25, 2009 (aged 50)
Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Genre(s)

Pop, R&B, rock, soul
Occupation(s)

Singer-songwriter, record producer, musical arranger, dancer, choreographer, actor, author, businessman, financier, philanthropist, inventor
Instrument(s)

Vocals
Years active

1964–2009
Label(s)

Motown, Epic
Associated acts

The Jackson 5/The Jacksons
Website

MichaelJackson.com

Well...I hope everyone can let him go with peace.....

My speech to BA 'No matter what happen, I'm on your side; No matter how are you, You still the best; No matter where you are, Rmb to continue to POP.....

You're the KING OF POP...RMB.....


0 comments: