THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 4, 2009

The Weeks.....Second blog creation=)

Hmmm....so this is my second blog......Hope u guy like it.....

The weeks yea....alot of special stuff happen~

23Jun- My Bm teacher go for sumthing *khusus*.....She's not in class..My class was ruined....

24June- School Time-Same here...Bm teacher go for sumthing *khusus*.....She's not in class..But the weird one is my class are very quiet and disciplin in that whole period..
After School-Haha....I heard that Boon Sing n Tuck Fai spent around Rm6+ to SMKBJ to find his fren...But his fren FFG...Hahhah * it used to be their fren bday*.....Then....Me,Lie,Nie,Keegan n Wen Han having a Treasure Hunt contest...It was fun..N i found out my I'm hyperactive in that moment.......LoL...The "kffg2" oso help us...HaHa....N CN said belanja makan Syabu-Syabu.....

25June-Day i play Sudoku......Yea rite...In cantonese, sudoku is "Shu-Do-Zheng-Fan-Tiu-Dai-Fu"...Which is meant>lose till pants off.....Haiz..I'm confident actually..but too bad i sit together with 1 of my noisiest fren..He keep talking n i was like annoyed..So....Aiks...Sad

26June- Ntg special.....

27thJune- The Larian Saujana....Which is the 4.5 km marathon that held by SMKSS around SP,OUG,HG and I'm 1 of the 1st aider.....That day dam boring...It was like all runner are healthy n they all aware to when they are running..There are only 10- ppl injured and faint....ZzZ....And i can rmb that Yvonne fetch Karen to "Long Kai".....Ohh....The checkpoint i ready is c7...I'm with (1st aider)cheng mun, chengmun's bro....which i seldom talk to him...But yeah..I talk to him Hi and Bye that day...+0..Okay..cont, ("guarder")Kee Shin,Meng Leong..And teachers are Pn Chew CW,Cik Choong CH, and my BI teacher,Pn Sufiza........And we hav free food after the 1st aider...actually every1 oso got...It was...It was..It was a curry puff n a muffin with assorted flavour...Is that surprising.....HaHa...*I know it's lame, But pls say it's surprising*.......Then, i play with chun yuen with using water.....And i accidentally pour water on Kah deng's beg...He screw me up.....T^T......Ohh yea..that day...there are another person want to f**k me up...That's Yvonne....What's the reason?? Coz i reading a magazine...And i saw 1 TS picture..It's like not so nice......And it was like this

Cheehoe:Haiz..Taylor Swift it's like....
Yvonne:It's like wad .... *stare at me*
Cheehoe:She got 1 picture...like not so nice *dont dare to look at her eyes*
Yvonne: Beautiful ppl take wat photo oso looks Beautiful......*smile back*

Rite...Then the days end with boringness and "tiringness".......................

28thJune-A sleepy day...So bored......Nth special

29June-What an excited day was it..My class is facing injection for prevent some disease which is the 1 that i had forgotten...--...There are 2 person cried..Haha...But i m not goin to tell who was them...Myself?It was like a bit of scared, a bit of frighten....But when everything ends....It was like...tak de apa-apa feeling pun...So....that days end wif injection..

30June- Omg..Keegan's n Weng Jun's Looks like pig hands...I bet they use soap n eat egg yesterday..... N I'm rite...LoL......Mine? It start to hav the "paralyzing" feeling....That's all for today...

1July-Ouch..The effect are here....And maududi was using his 100% strength to hit my arms...My God...I almost faint.......Phew....Oh..by the way...I receive a msg....Congrates Karen....U're one of them to go for NS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2July-Effect gone off,Pain oso gone....Nth special to say.....

3July- HaHa....The bicara akamedic.....which is the worst day for students.......This day cause fast heartbeat.....My dad reach school around 10.00 am....N teacher told him..I m talkative n playful...But still a good boy..HaHas~....I went home around 1 pm cause i got to help teacher to settle those stuff.....T^T..but it's ok la......N the day in my hse is Matahari Cerah...Not Hujan Kilat or Awan Mendung...=)...Ohhh..after that....Jocelyn, my friend sang a song to me n my friend....Teardrops on my guitar....Fantastic voice.....Nice song....Jocelyn rawks,Teardrops on my guitar rawks,Taylor Swift....U RAWKS......

4July-Karen transfer Pn. Ong's msg to us....She said be4 hari koko is hari ramadhan.....Those march one not need to march ady...Dunno y.....Normally,I feel like dun want to go for those training....N now i feel like shouting...I WANT TO MARCH....By the way...Pn Chairul teach us how to cure or maybe help those injured person.....

The post end her..i will continue posting..If any mistake here...Pls forgive me....Thks

-RetardedCalv-

0 comments: