THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 25, 2009

Tiringness'll always follow me..........

Huuhhhhh~~Honestly...I use my last 10% energy to write this post.....So, don't blame on me if it's not in detail.......

The FFG
WoW~My alarm had rang....i look to my phone..HuH? 4.30 a.m.? Muz i wake up now? Can I FFG Karen? Wad will Karen do if I FFG? Alot of scary scene flash on my sight.......Tfore, I straight wake up and go for a shower.....After the bath, and clothes changing....It was like 5.00 a.m! Doo-D00-Doo-Doo-Doo-Doo-Do * SE main theme song* " Hello, Yea.. Chee Hoe speaking, ohh ok, hah....fine" Guess wad....Karen said delay the time to 5.30a.m. ....

1st Step to School....
It was a silence, peaceful place.....I sit on the bench in the canteen, Nobody border me....I bring along with the laptop through the narrow corridor through the main hall to the toilets....Weird? Why I go to toilet first? This is what KCC need to do..=(.....The i saw flash everywhere * maybe is my imagination* then straight walk to somewhere bright....Then through the narrow corridor to the canteen..God bless....Karen here....


1st preparation for TH
Hmm...The whole school...except for those guard...there are only me and Karen...Xiao?1stly, we put our bags at the main hall...Then we go to library through the teacher stairs....We get some broom and dustpan there...And we go to main hall and canteen.....We clean this two place for good reputation from outsider or non-saujanians... This may be the last cleaning.....Then we see Liew Jiun and Kent Tan at the Canteen main entrance....They help us to clean that place....While I am cleaning the certain part of canteen, I saw a basketball bastard..LWH....Lazy to talk to him...

1st group arrival
The crew are getting more and more and more...Around 6.30 a.m. .....That is the time for a certain ppl arrival including me..i saw lots of AP....They are strong..They help us alot..Thkq yea...
I rmb i saw Shein Yik, " Nicky Gang", Tan Brother, Liew Jiun, and all the AP......We was like doing works...Nobody is chatting!

2nd group arrival

7.30 am....It's time for hav a brief meeting...All the Orgainizer is "busying" to do their stuff...And now is the time for the crew to get the tag.....

Receptionists start the table....
uhh....Nth to say about it actually..
But something crappy is we push our reception desk from one spot to another spot..for 5 times....lol..And the reason is......The sun follow us....X.x...

Nothing Special..>Keep working...
8.30.....9.30.....10.30....11.30...Phew....Our R1 gang nearly dead cause of "boringness".....It was sort of bored...We work work work....and WORK....In btw, Karen through the Walkie-Talkie...Ask someone to clean the popiah up...And as a KCC....I'm the one who clean it...Luckily i got Suchgood friend who teman me there-Sook Yii.....Then, me and SY ronda the school for rubbish.....And when we reach the Pondok Pengawas...There are a band who just finish their soundchecking..... And we saw Katherine..Then they said the band damn cute..I agree...and i said the drumer LOUDLY....He look us....We look at him....Uhh...Me and SY cabut and Katherine look at the other side...LoL....Then we go back to R1

The Tricky Karen...=(
It was 12.30.....The show or performance...Or a competition had start..All of us curi curi tengok....But at last also let Karen saw and we kena scolded by her...and she said 1.30 can go and watch.......1.00.....1.05....1.15....1.25....1.30...Yay.....All of us go and watch the show.....But when Karen saw us...She said....Go 1 by 1 la..Xiao ahh....Nobody take care of R1....Wad if there are ppl come in without ticket....Then I go back jaga loh....She din said that at the previous time...Haiz...Bu actuallly reasonable la............................................

Not only Tiringness.....but Boringness
ZzZ....OMG...Time flow "fast"....All of them was watchin the show..and I m the one that jaga the Reception desk....Sad....And Jacklyn pity me....she ask me go watch...She said she'll take care of it.....Ohh yea....My time and a finally.....Ohh god...Y am I so unlucky....I saw Karen again...xP...She ask me go to R1 to teman Jack..My chance to watch....T^T...I can only do wadever she said...... Boringness....come with me to hav a ride and like "Digi-Yellow-Man"-"I will folow you".......

Position announcement.....
Aiks...Finally I can go and take a look....It was nearly 5....I think.....I couldn't rmb who is the 2nd-runner up..But the 1st-runner up.....It's the cute-band...haha...called blackheart if din mistaken....And the Champion is A malay team with true power......power? I couldn't describe the work cause I'm too tired to think the word....In btw....I'm a little PKM cards collector....So i saw the Annabelle's stall hav those card in sale.....And I keep border her to ask whether it's turun harga ady!...Haha....But i still bought.......

No regret...This is my job.....
Everything ends here....it was 5.30-6 ady.....The AP, Karen, Me and a few of the AJK got to stay back.....We got to clean up the school.....The AP got to carry the chair up to somewhere.....Thkq yea....I rmb I'm the only 1 who clean the hall.....Ow...I hav backache....And then...those AP went back...left Me, Karen, and Beh...We clean up 3 Yakin.....And throw the rubbish.....And clean somewhere near the Koperasi...Teacher also went back.....Everything done....Me and the two chat on the basketball court...And Beh go back 1st....Then Karen, then me...But actually 3 of us is nearly same time ....

The Conclusion...
Ohh....I'm dam tired today...I hav no regret for coming early...or going back late....I'm happy anyway to see such good result even I'm not a important AJK.....Thkq yea Karen...

-retardcalv-

0 comments: